We are looking for an intern to work on our brand Lotus.Eco.
Lotus.Eco provides people with premium, environmentally friendly, menstrual products, while focused on sustainability. The intern will assist the co-founders and the core team in ongoing marketing projects & daily business life.
It is a great opportunity for a university student to learn more about marketing, start-ups and social enterprises wanting to make an impact.
· Supporting community operations, including social media account and activities
· Supporting editorial and data analytics efforts on a project basis
· Assisting with creating and executing the marketing and content strategy
· Provide video and photo production support for on and offsite shoots
· Managing the HQ office, including unboxing, shipping, organizing
· Helping to build a fun and exciting culture at Lotus.Eco as we grow!
· Career mentoring
· Watch and learn
· Opportunity to engage with partners/customers
· A fun working environment for you to learn and grow!
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills Required:
· Highly effective, curious and detail-oriented individual who loves to learn
· Proactive in looking for ways to “manage up” and provide value to team
· You are able to work autonomously and in a team environment
· Loves social media, creativity, equity, working for a business that is sustainable in all aspects or all of the above!
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Hours & Frequency:
· Flexible - 2 to 3 days a week
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include relevant information about:
1. Contact Details